Thursday, November 5, 2009

What would be nice...

  1. He is loyal and faithful.
  2. He understands me completely.
  3. He tolerates my childish behavior.
  4. He don't mind me being late.
  5. He pampers me.
  6. He takes the lead in the relationship.
  7. He trusts me. In everything.
  8. He is consistent while during the chasing and after I became his girlfriend.
  9. He is honest with me.
  10. He has his own opinions, and therefore not always agree with me, but will still respect my beliefs and opinions.
  11. He possesses some childish but endearing quirks or habits.
  12. He is able to calm me down when I'm angry or sad.
  13. He is willing to admit that he doesn't know everything and admit it when I'm right.
  14. He should be a good listener, and is interested in what I'm saying.
  15. He is able to keep me entertained, be it with his companionship or whatever.
And, where do you go to find such a person?


That's why The Sims was invented... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment