Friday, November 20, 2009

First date!

~Recap on the 3rd day~

We're going on a date~ We're going on a date~ HAHA!!!! Okay, people who just realize that they can't put up with crazy stuff like that, bye bye~ HAHA!!!!!

Anyway, back to as normal as I can be...

We wanted to watch 2012, after Sky's UT... And we planned on watching the 5.10pm or 5.40pm show, since it's a long show... But, we ended up watching My Girlfriend is an Agent.... It's was super funny! Cheese~! LOL! Anyway, I should probably tell the story according to the timeline...

Karen and Fifi was watching 2012 at AMK earlier, I think a 2.05pm movie, if I remember correctly... While on my way to woodlands to meet Sky (I was at Bishan) , they called to ask me where I'm at... They joined me on the train to woodlands, and we (That is, the four of us) had dinner at Burger King! Haha~ Burger King was my choice, cuz I didn't ask the question first... Haha~! I ruined a joke there... Lol... Asked wrongly... Damn~! Haha!

Oh wait! Before we had dinner, we went up to buy movie tickets... That's when we changed movie to watch, cuz the two timeslots we wanted are both filling fast... Haha~ After that, we went down for dinner...

After dinner, we took the lift back up to the top level, and then waited outside to go in... Haha~ We sat at B1 and B2~ It's the first time I ever went to watch movie with a guy alone! Ahahaha~ *Ahem... Back to topic, it was uber cold when we went in la! Instant Jacket Mode! Haha~ After that...

...

...

...

HAHA! Watch the movie la! Watch movie where can talk?! LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't want say already...

Received a surprise from him~ Haha~ So sweet!!!!!!!

I got it after the movie, when we were walking around, cuz there's no place to sit down to chat... Haha~ I had brought some of my old photographs to show him, cuz he mentioned he would be bringing his... Haha~

~End of Day 3 recap~

No comments:

Post a Comment