Saturday, November 28, 2009

Time Flies~

It's day 13 already... Woah... And I've only updated till day 4...

But, nvm~ Haha! I don't have to keep a daily log to know I'm happy!

People always say (and I used to think so too) that the number 13 is a unlucky number...

But now, nah... Cuz, in 11 hours and 26mins time (as of now), I'm seeing Sky again! We are meeting for lunch before going to the hC outing... It's a budget outing, since we are all broke (as least, I am)... And we are going for a OUTDOOR outing...

No more stoning at places... Now we're rocking out! LOL! Whatever that means...

Anyway, a lot of things happened, few bad, mostly good... The bad stuff was the rushing of FYP, and some other things, and the Good? SKY! Haha~

Here are some of the photos to make up for the long hiatus...







No comments:

Post a Comment