Thursday, November 12, 2009

True Love VS Crush

Was playing T&T with Fi and Karen... I know I said that I wouldn't play that game ever again... But we were damn bored... Lol... Anyway, I realized that I have a very pathetic count of crushes... Theirs is like what, need all their limbs for the fingers and toes to count, mine, within one freaking hand... =(

On the way back, I was discussing about what crushes and eye candies meant to me... Cuz I realized that maybe the difference in count is because of a difference in definitions...

My original idea of a crush:
Someone that you like, after knowing them and their habits... Someone who passed the characteristic tests... Like a hidden positive feeling towards someone... Keyword: Hidden Feeling...

My original idea of an eye-candy:
Someone that you think is nice and/or handsome... You won't think of this person all the time, someone you think of only when he's in front of you (unless he's a close friend)... This person might be a close friend, or he might just be someone you see on the train...

After talking to, and reading what Karen wrote, my renewed ideas are...

Crush:
Someone whom you have a fleeting infatuation for, like what I thought was an eye candy...

Eye-candy:
Read the above description... Haha... Yeah, now I think that eye-candies is the same as a crush...

Like:
Now, this new category... Seems like if I have already understood the person to a certain point, and then decide that I like that person, then it's a Like... Not a crush... No matter if it's a hidden like or a open like, it's a Like.... Lol... A lot of likes there...

No comments:

Post a Comment