~Day 4~
Hard to do both in sequence sia... Still laughing at my previous joke... Lol!
Anyway, woke up 3 times before I gave up sleeping... Haha~ Too happy, I guess...
Was stoning around, thinking of something for him... You know, like a surprise... Haha~
I had an idea I think the second time I woke up... Stored it in my hp, then tried to went back to sleep... I think I slept for an hour before waking up again, at 10+am...
Smsed Karen to see what time she would be coming over... I wanted her opinion on what to do, and if my idea was ok... But then, she arrived so late, I had already started on my idea... Lol...
It's more of like a continuation of his surprise...
Anyway, he had mentioned that he need to do his fyp yesterday, and when he asked if I would be going school, I rmbed that the shooting would be taking place... Since I have no idea about filming, I asked Alvin if I'm needed there... Cuz I don't want to get in the way... The exact words I told Sky was, "If I'm there, I think I'm the script holder... No, wait... We don't have a script!"
HAHA!
Anyway, I realized that my fingers are too big for the surprise I'm planning... Took quite a few tries to get it right... I let slipped that I want to surprise him during msn the previous night, and he was guessing while we were chatting on msn... Oh, and Sandy and Karen were spamming on my msn talking to him as well... Lol! Anyway, at around evening time, like 5+pm, he had finished his coding...
After like a super long guessing time, (and he let slipped his own surprise for me), I realized that the two of us planned a similar surprise for each other! When I told him that, his reaction was, "WHAT?!" I got a bit worried here, like, is it weird to give him a surprise like this? Nvm... I'll see his reaction later... Lol... But, he already knows the general idea of my surprise... Not fun... Next time I try to surprise him, I must make sure that I don't let slip I'm surprising him... He'll worm the surprise out of me...
Anyway, I have an original idea (that I thought of when I woke up) for another present, but that requires some time... Haha~~~
We both went to sleep quite early, like around 11pm, instead of 2am, or 3am... Haha~ Can't wait to see his reaction later...
~End of Day 4~
~Day 5~
Haha~ I wonder how I'm supposed to sleep... My sleeping pattern is like, going bonkers... I slept at 11pm, like I said earlier, but I woke at 4am... Like, WTH! Haha~
I woke up cuz of my dream... Super random, and funny... Shan't talk about it... Too weird... Lol! I put the finishing touches on the surprise, and start blogging... Like, till now... Haha~ Eh, no... I woke up, I watched criminal minds, then started blogging... Haha~! Yay~ It's friday! Another reason TGIF rocks~ Feel like drinking coffee... Or milo... Hmm... Must go see if I have milo at home... I think have... Nvm, I'll stop rambling, and start looking... I'll update again!
No comments:
Post a Comment