Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A hump on the road...

Another bumpy portion on this road trip...

He said something in a very matter-of-fact way... Why shouldn't I go school?
  1. It's raining.
  2. He's not gonna be there.
I seriously don't go school just so I can see him... I go so that I can see the hC crew! Maybe 1/3 is to see him, 1/3 is to see Mr Eye-Candy, and then 1/3 is to see hC... Why just 1/3 to see hC? Cuz everyone's busy with their own fyp... It's no longer like in year 2, where we meet just to play and enjoy life... Now, everyone's busy with their own stuff, and with their own clique within hC...

Anyway, I'm digressing... I'm already trying to remove myself from the pathetic one-sided thing... Stop adding in weird factors like this, unless you don't want me to remove my thought? Nah... LOL! Dreaming even before I hit the pillows+dog+bolster+blanket... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment