Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet~

These 3 days had been moments after moments of Awwwww...

Those who know me, knows that to get me to shut up is extremely hard, right? Especially when I'm bored, I'll make noise, just random noises that get reactions to entertain me... Haha~!

I've been speechless so many times in these 3 days, I really thought my throat isn't working right... But now thinking back, I think it's not that my throat isn't working... It's cuz I dunno how to react, I dunno what to say, I'm scared to say the wrong things... Haha...

On the first day, I was still afraid that it's just one of my random dreams... Then I'm afraid that he regretted... But then, when I got to see him, I realized that I'm letting my brain get away with stupid thoughts...

On the second day, nothing special, but everything special happened... =)

Today's the third day~! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment