Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grudges

Sometimes, I really wonder if I bare too many grudges...

I know there's the term Forgive and Forget, but then again, I prefer Sky's explanation for it...

Forgive myself for trusting them and allowing them to deceive me, and then forget their existence...
I have no idea how many freaking times I have repeated this, but, there are only 2 kinds of person you can be to me... Oh wait, 3 kinds now!

*Drum roll*

Introducing a new category of human being in my life!

SKY! (LOL! HAHA! Wasted all your enthusiasm...)

Ok, back to the topic... There are only 3 possible kinds of person you can be to me... Sky, Friends or Enemies...

First off, there will only be 1 person in the Sky category, so, majority of you are out for the count... In fact, there's only Sky in the Sky. LOL! (I can imagine you all going "Whatever~"... Haha!)

Ok, so, you are now either my friend or my enemy... It is quite easy to become my friend, because almost everyone I meet is in that category until I have reason to move them to the enemy category...

Obviously, there are sub categories within Friends as well... But, we've already talked about it in another post in whichever blog I've posted it in... So, if your ranking is pretty high within Friends, it'll take a lot to shake you from Friends to Enemies, as per logic would suggest...

And finally, there's the Enemies category... Oh, in case you're wondering, enemies does not mean nemesis... It's just that I don't like you, that's all... It takes quite a fair bit to be categorized into Enemies... And, being the 0 or 1 person that I usually am, there are seldom second chances... And, if I start thinking in the sense that I can't trust you anymore, you are more probably than not already in this category, with little hope of ever getting a chance to 咸鱼翻身, meaning that most probably than not, you won't get a chance to turn over a new leaf in my book... (I'm saving paper, you see...)

So, back to what I was wondering... Do I really bear too many grudges? But, if I don't remember the people who had already hurt (in any of the trillion ways that's available {I sound like a sales person}) me, how am I suppose to learn, and get immunity from getting hurt again? Where's my anti-hurt shield gonna come from? I learn from the lesson, and distrust them, therefore, resulting in me never getting hurt by them anymore! That makes sense, perfectly...

So... Am I right to bear grudges, or not? And, yes, I AM petty~ I will try to remember the sentences you said, and try to return them to you some day or another... Beware~



On a lighter note though, I enjoyed my two days with Sky~ Even though the floor was hard, and sometimes cold, having you around beat my bed... Haha~ I'm sorry for distracting you from your fyp though... And, I should already be asleep by now, and I'm ready to collapse, but, I'm stoning again~ Haha~ And, No, you did not make me suffer, I opted to stay even though you kept mentioning how comfortable my bed would be, as compared to the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment