Haha~~~ Like, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
But, falling sick soon... I think these few days eat too much 盐酥鸡 and other fried food le... (T^T)
Sore Throat and Cough... If really kenna the inflamed tonsils again, maybe must consider removing the tonsils le... Skali I sound different after removing it... LOL!
Halfway typing this, I went to do something else... Like 20 minutes break... Lol~
Usually, when I'm at my laptop table in the living room, I will use the fan at speed 2... Now, it's running at speed 1, and I'm feeling cold... Like shiverish cold.. And no, it's not raining... Omg... I don't want to fall majorly sick... (>w<)
I drank Chrysanthemum Tea (boiled from the flowers hor, not Yeo's), and ate 1 Strepsils already... And, I also drank a packet of the Sugar Cane and Water Chestnut drink that Karen recommended the previous time in the afternoon today...
Just checked temperature... 37.2º now... Hopefully won't increase... =(
Good night, everyone~
Copyright 2009 A simple life, Is that hard?. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Designed by grrliz
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Designed by grrliz
No comments:
Post a Comment